- Employees completing this program will evaluate the effectiveness of systems and processes within your organization’s value chain.
- They will design data models and analyze results to render useful impacts on industrial and operational processes.
- Through projects, they will map systems and processes within the context of your organization’s existing state, desired state, and transitional state.
- They will communicate and employ effective change management tools to move systems and processes toward your organization’s future goals.
Explore the core coursework and certificates that stack into the Masters of Engineering in Systems Engineering and Technology Management.
- In this three-course, online graduate certificate, participants will map and evaluate your value chain, including clients, your clients’ clients, and vendor implications.
- They will determine quality characteristics and performance standards for elements within your supply chain.
- Participants will identify criteria for evaluating the efficacy of a logistics pathway into and from your organization, as well as return.
- With this in hand, participants will develop plans to reduce vulnerabilities within your supply chain and recommend how to manage and improve your vendor relationships to ensure logistic and quality goals are achieved and exceeded.
See the three courses and projects completed in the Supply Chain and Logistics Certificate.
- Participants will map and critically analyze the elements in a system or process within your organization.
- Then, they will quantify performance relative to predefined criteria and established metrics.
- Within the context of their work, they will evaluate how a system’s performance is likely to change and implement actions to improve its performance.
- In the end, participants can forecast performance issues given known attributes, while making reasonable and sound assumptions to represent unknowns.
Explore the three courses and project details for the Systems Engineering Certificate.
Build Effective Teams
We will partner with you to orchestrate upskilling your intradepartmental teams or employees across business units to escalate the achievement of your organizational goals. Shared learning experiences build a sense of community and collaboration, align approaches and tools company-wide, reduce waste, and improve the completion of work and resource spend.
We have systems and processes that have been redesigned to save organizational and supplier resources — while improving the workflow relationship. Because of employee participation in Rensselaer at Work, others throughout our organization are interested in learning more and doing more while leveraging the very tools we’ve adopted as a welcomed result.