FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 2, 2008
Contact: (860) 548-7894
Rensselaer Alumni Association
Hartford Chapter Elects Officers
HARTFORD, CONN – The Hartford Chapter of the Rensselaer Alumni Association (RAA) of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute recently elected new chapter leadership to serve one-year terms. Several officers hold two degrees from Rensselaer, and some members of the leadership team earned degrees at both the main campus in Troy, New York and at Rensselaer's Hartford, Connecticut campus.
The Hartford Chapter Leadership for 2008-2009 is as follows:
- President: David J. Turner of Wethersfield ('05 B.S. Management). He works as a Business Technology Consultant at The Hartford Financial Services Group. Turner is a Rensselaer legacy. His mother, father, two uncles, one great uncle, and two cousins are all Rensselaer alumni.
- Vice President, Career and Finance Programs: Anthony J. DeMarco of Manchester ('72 M.S. Management). He is President and Senior Consultant at DeMarco Consulting.
- Membership Chair: Ewa I. Lewczuk of New Britain ('03 M.B.A.). She is Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis, Pratt & Whitney, United Technologies Corporation.
- Treasurer : Darren L. Stiles of Wethersfield ('06 B.S. Management). He works as a Business Technology Consultant at The Hartford Financial Services Group.
- Webmaster and Communications Officer: Timothy L. Banker of Lebanon Springs, New York ('06 B.S. Computer Science, '06 B.S. Information Technology). He is also employed as a Business Technology Consultant at The Hartford Financial Services Group.
- Chapter Board Member: John C. Blauvelt III of Ashford ('03 B.S. Computer Science, '03 B.S. Computer and Systems Engineering). He is Senior Project Manager at Computer Sciences Corporation.
- Chapter Board Member : Mark Lescher of Simsbury ('75 B.S. Management, '76 M.B.A.). He is the Owner of Kimsco, LLC.
To learn more about the Hartford Chapter of the RAA, please visit: www.alumni.rpi.edu/hartford.
BACK to News and Events